Well, I did read last night, but to be honest it wasn't for this class. It wasn't even for school. I read my scriptures for a few minutes last night before I went to bed and I learned about a guy named Abinadi. Abinadi lived in ancient America somewhere and was telling a wicked group of rulers about all the things they were doing wrong and how God could not support their people because they were not obeying the commandments. To make a long story short, Abinadi was burned at the stake because the wicked rulers hated what he told them so much. After his death everything he prophesied actually happened and the people were in all kinds of trouble. From this I learned that obeying the commandments is important if we want to be happy. I also learned that we should listen to our leaders.
It has nothing to do with this class at all, but I believe I answered the question posed to us of "What did you learn from your reading last night?"
No comments:
Post a Comment