- Authors'Creators
- Medium
- Viewers/Readers
- Content and Purpose
- Design
And when using visual arguments the following should be considered:
- Arguments based on Character
- Look for images that reinforce your character
- Consider how design reflects your character (font, size, color, etc.)
- Follow required design conventions
- Arguments based on fact and reason
- Organize info visually
- Use visuals to convey data efficiently
- Follow professional guidelines
- Check for copyrighted material
- Arguments that appeal to emotion
- Appreciate emotional power of images
- Appreciate the emotional power of color
I will apply this knowledge by following the outlined steps for all our visuals. I'll consider everything from color to the organization of each visual to ensure that it helps support my argument.
Also, for my own reference, I made three comments on my peers' blogs today.
Also, for my own reference, I made three comments on my peers' blogs today.
No comments:
Post a Comment