Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Axel Hawker: Captain of Computers

I've always thought the title "Captain" was cool. I've probably thought that because I think pirates are cool and the leader of a group of pirates is the captain. I also like to set up all kinds of online collaboration for group projects because I'm a busy guy and don't always have the time to physically meet somewhere. In my search for better ways to not have meetings I've developed a love for all the cool stuff you can do online and with computers. I also like alliteration, just throwing that in there.
Because of these likes my job title is Captain of Computers. My job entails anything that specifically involves a computer such as online collaboration, editing photos or video, publishing to YouTube, or just whatever the team needs me to do. With my help we are going to be a super-efficient team that produces amazing work. My really cool teammates are Remley Johnson and Erica Torgerson.

4 comments:

  1. Your job title, “Captain of Computers,” seems to fit perfectly for what you intend to do for your group! I totally understand where you come from when you say you don’t have time to physically meet sometimes so its easier to discuss projects online. I totally agree with that. I’m excited to see the outcome of your project. With your advanced technology skills, I’m sure it is going to be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Captain" now that's funny. I know you love computers so this will definitly be a strengh for your group to have a techie nerd (no offense). But as the CFO and COO of Team Hawker I am VERY happy, estatic even that we don't have to meet outside of class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its good you got to pick a title and role that interest yo. It seems like you'llb e able to contribute alot, especially since you like what you are doing. It seems like your job entails alot and you will add alot to the project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative! It's great that you enjoy what your job description entails, since that typically means you will do an even better job. In our generation, it seems like everything is on the computer so this will be effective.

    ReplyDelete