- The different cultures in the pictures is part of a more modern view of accepting everyone.
- I need to explain that there are two rooms.
- I need to attend a worship session and observe there
- Care for the blind is an appeal to ethos and pathos.
- Talk more about belief and faith and how that is represented in the church as a rhetorical appeal.
- I may want to look into explaining the outside of the church
- Is it just for show?
- I need to clarify my "pictures of men" statement to "pictures of a man" or simply be more specific and say it's Jesus.
- Is there anything to appeal to the church's warmth and inviting-ness outside? On the inside?
Thursday, September 16, 2010
In Class: Reflections on Comments
Based on great peer comments I got the following ideas:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Axel,
ReplyDeleteAlthough I read your observation notes once in class, I really think you have added some great ideas to your list of things to observe. The one that sticks out to me the most is the attendance of an actual service. This, I think, would be very beneficial to conveying the actual actions that take place in this particular space.