My topic is the release of Google's Android-powered phone, the Nexus One. I expect to find sources on this, mainly online from sites created by Google themselves and Forums. I also expect to incorporate something from T-mobile Inc. which is the network the Nexus was made for.
I chose this topic because it's something I like. I think Android is a really cool operating system for phones. I also work for T-mobile so I've heard a lot about the Nexus even though it was not sold in our stores. I also love Google and think they're a great company. I have an android phone myself and I look forward to researching this more and seeing if the arguments made at the release of the Nexus One were effective.
This is a great topic to analyze, and there should be plenty of articles to read and interpret for this assignment. Especially because this is something you like, I feel that you will have a better chance at succeeding on this assignment. I am sure that you will also find articles comparing to other phones in this particular segment of the industry, especially the iPhone.
ReplyDeleteThis is a very different topic to chose. I like it because it deals with a simple premise, that will still have numerous articles and opinions to base an analysis from. I am sure there would be a lot of interesting forum discussions to consider.
ReplyDeleteI think it is a good topic for you because you are interested in it and you work for T-mobile. you may konw more information about it than others. Actually, I don't know too much about this topic but i am looking forward to read your paper.
ReplyDelete